Wednesday, April 15, 2009





It's been a while since I last posted something! I just finished up a semester here at BYU Idaho and now we are on our spring break! Tom and I will be starting up school again on April 20th. Slowly getting closer to being done! :) Tom helped me get a job at the family fun center here in town known as the REX! I am working at subzero and am loving it! We've gone to a few events, such as the flee market and a wedding! This summer there will be alot more events coming up around town that we will be attending! Tom is the manager over the pizza shop. He makes the best pizza's in town and has received many compliments! It has been great working with my hubby!

This Easter was really fun! That morning I surprised Tom with an easter basket and hid easter eggs around our apartment for him! He found 4 of the 12 on his own, but I guess I hide them to hard so the other 8 I had to give him clues, it was so funny! In each egg I had a few candies and a coupon in each egg for him! He really liked it! Then Tom gave me a lillie plant, I call it our love fern! It reminded me of the movie how to loose a guy in 10 days! Later that day we got together with our really good friends we've made out here at school, Alex and Alex! We had a BBQ at beaver dick park! The boy's made the biggest hamburgers i have ever seen, ahah! They were two or three inches thick, but they sure tasted so good! After our BBQ the boys had alex and i go somewhere else, while they hid easter eggs all around the park for us! It was so much fun! hahah Our hubbies are amazing! Then later that night we got permission from our boss that we could go into the theater and watch a movie, if we could set it up! We watched monsters vs aliens! Then Alex set up a game of bowling for us and we did skittle bowling! This easter was Great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment